So, also of note today, Fat Man is out the door. The bluelines came back today, I already had started on some of my own edits and what came back was relatively minor (although there was a mix up at the client about when it had to ship - being out to the printer early Monday instead of early Tuesday). Still not a problem and the thing is done. Little Boy came back from the printer. I looked through and found two things that were missed (my fault, proofer’s fault, client’s fault). Nothing major, as a matter of fact, I think you’d be hard pressed to notice it (but I did since I’ve lived this project). Since the check came in for Little Boy, I feel flush and can give up the ghost (so to speak).
The good thing is it all starts again in a short while. The books look really, really good - I designed them and did all the production work. I have a happy client and it’s a good base for me so, I’m momentarily basking in the glory of this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment